The Ultralite Panelite unit is configured as a semi-portable free-standing single bank of lamps, suitable for both clinical and home use. Unlike home systems sold by competitors, the Panelite is designed to the same standards as our clinical systems. This means that patients who use the Panelite at home experience the same level of quality and performance as treatments performed at the doctor’s office!
Because of the Panelite design, the exposure coverage to a patient’s body is as uniform as competitor’s models, which use fold-out wings and extra lamps.
Ultralite Panelite advantages include:
- Exposures are more repeatable – consistent
- Compact design – no moving parts
- Proprietary lamp power supply design
- Efficient structural design – light weight
- Power output using only eight lamps
- Double the output levels of competitors’ models
- Fewer lamps and higher output for faster treatments
- Longer effective lamp life – lower operating costs
- Home us for a patient lamps may last ten to twenty years
The Ultralite Panelite is reliable and built to last. The expected life-span of a typical unit cannot yet be determined. In twenty years of production no machine has worn out yet. Unlike Ultralite’s competitors, because we manufacture all of our products in our own factory, we offer support and service for any Ultralite Panelite Unit
- 24” width – 74” height
- 110V, 10 amp outlet
- Eight 72” T12 HO lamps – available in either UVA, UVB broadband, or UVB narrowband.