Ultralite Enterprises, Inc.warrants all new and factory-refurbished phototherapy systems against any failure or defect in materials or workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of installation. Cosmetic damages such as dents or scratches that occur after installation are not covered by the warranty.
Ultralite warrants all fluorescent lamps against any failure or defect in materials for a period of one-hundred (100) days from the date of installation. Lamps are not warranted for hours of operational usage.
The warranty is void if the equipment is abused, altered in any manner, serviced by anyone other than an authorized representative of Ultralite Enterprises, Inc., or connected to any electrical power except as described in the system’s specification.
Ultralite will repair or replace any portion or component found to be defective at its option. During the first five (5) years after installation, Ultralite will bear the cost of all transportation, shipping, and labor charges required to repair any defective component.
ULTRALITE ASSUMES NEITHER RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER MEDICAL USE OF THIS EQUIPMENT NOR ANY LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY AS A RESULT OF MISUSE OR COMPONENT FAILURE. THE EQUIPMENT IS MANUFACTURED WITH SUFFICIENT SAFEGUARDS AND WARNING DEVICES THAT IF REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS SUCH AS THOSE OUTLINED ARE FOLLOWED, THERE SHOULD BE NO DANGER OF INJURY FROM EQUIPMENT FAILURE.
Ultralite Enterprises, Inc. does not offer a standard Extended Warranty program.
This is because it is our belief that:
1. No customer should be paying for something they don’t really need, and
2. our systems our so dependable that, should a system need repair after the standard Warranty, the cost for that repair will be far less than the on-going cost of owning an Extended Warranty.
If you feel an Extended Warranty provides an added level of insurance for your investment, please contact us and we will prepare an Extended Warranty contract tailored to meet your needs at the most cost-effective level possible.
The Ultralite Performance Guarantee
One of the greatest costs of operating phototherapy equipment is the periodic purchase of new lamps. For a full-body phototherapy system, these purchases typically cost from $5000-$7000, irrespective of the brand of the equipment. It may appear that this is just part of the operating costs of using phototherapy, but not all systems are made the same. Competitors’ systems typically require lamp replacement at 200-300 hours, with many systems becoming ineffective as early as 200 hours. Because of Ultralite’s unique design, output levels in our systems are higher at 400 hours than most competitors’ systems with equivalent brand new lamps. Depending on the amount of use, the costs of operating an Ultralite system can be anywhere from one-half to one-fourth of the costs of operating competitors’ systems. We understand that talk is cheap, however, which is why we offer the Ultralite Performance Guarantee.
We guarantee that any Ultralite Full-Body Unit will outperform any competitor’s competing model (available at the time of the manufacturing of the Ultralite unit) for up to 350 lamp hours, even when our competitor’s device has been equipped with new lamps (lamps must be the same type from the same manufacturer). In the event that approved lamps do not perform as warranted, Ultralite will take any necessary action deemed appropriate to insure that the performance is as warranted, at no cost to the unit’s owner. All existing Ultralite full-body systems are eligible for this warranty, after undergoing “performance certification.”
The following conditions apply:
- The Ultralite Performance Guarantee is available for all new, refurbished, and used Ultralite Professional Full-Body Systems delivered and installed by Ultralite. All existing Ultralite Full-Body Systems are also eligible for “performance certification,” which requires that the existing system be inspected by Ultralite personnel, new lamps be installed, and all repairs and maintenance be performed to insure system performance is as designed.
- The Ultralite Performance Guarantee is available for all new, refurbished, and used Ultralite Professional Full-Body Systems delivered and installed by Ultralite. All existing Ultralite Full-BodySystems are also eligible for “performance certification,” which requires that the existing system be inspected by Ultralite personnel, new lamps be installed, and all repairs and maintenance be performed to insure system performance is as designed.
- To maintain eligibility for the Ultralite Performance Guarantee, the system must be properly maintained by Ultralite-approved personnel. Moreover, only Ultralite approved lamps may be installed in the system during the performance warranty period. (Ultralite-approved lamps are available from sources other than Ultralite). The Ultralite Performance Guarantee extends to the useful life of the system (as determined by the owner of the system). The guarantee covers the lamp performance in a particular system, not any other component of the system.
The Ultralite Performance Guarantee is offered to reflect our belief that, in addition to their superior safety, reliability, and treatment effectiveness, Ultralite systems are also the most cost-efficient on the market. We are convinced that no other supplier of phototherapy equipment can offer such a guarantee, because no other product comes close to performing as well as an Ultralite phototherapy system.